Listening to music on a watch is very common now. With the advancement in technology, We have in-built memory storage in the watches themselves. But finding a good quality watch can be cumbersome. So here we are to help you in selecting the best watch for listening to music.
If you’re a fitness freak or if you commute then these watches will definitely come in handy. Let’s have a look at the watches that we personally chose for you.
Garmin Venu SQ Music Edition
Have a look at this smartwatch from the brand called Garmin, it is perfect to satisfy your musical soul. We kid you not but you can actually download songs to your watch or add songs from your playlists of Spotify, Amazon Music, or Deezer accounts.
You can make your own playlist, thanks to the 4 GB RAM this watch provides. You just have to have an app on your smartphone then buy wireless headphones and enjoy your favorite music phone free.
This Garmin watch with a screen size of 1.3 inches also has a touchscreen and it is water-resistant as well. It will fit like a glove onto your wrist with a circumference of 125-190mm.
As it is equipped with GPS it also provides safety and tracking features.
Enough of the features that most smartwatches with music storage have but just read the following unique features of this one:
- Body Energy Monitoring
- Pulse OX Sensor
- Stress Tracking
- Menstrual Cycle Tracking
- Hydration Tracking
- Respiration Tracking
- Advanced Sleep Monitoring
- Garmin Coach
- Wrist Based Heart Rate
- Mindful Breathing
- Preloaded Workouts
- Pay contactless with Garmin
- Long-lasting battery up to 6 days.
- Always on mode is perfect for quick glances.
- Available in only black color.
Garmin Forerunner 645 Music
Another impressive watch by Garmin can easily download up to 500 songs for you to enjoy with wireless headphones. You can sync music from selected streaming services or you can transfer music from the computer as well and enjoy it even when you’re offline.
Some other cool features:
- It provides advanced Running Dynamics when you use it with a Running Dynamics pod or HRM-Run or HRM Trimonitor including ground contact time balance, stride length, vertical ratio, and more.
- It can be your fitness trainer and show you where you were before and where you are now in your fitness levels.
- Leave your cash at home and use Garmin to pay contactless.
- Long battery life up to 7 days in smartwatch mode and up to 5 hours in GPS mode with music.
- You can customize your watch in whichever way you like, check out the Connect IQ store and you can add personality to Forerunner 645.
- Long Battery life
- Water Rating: 5 ATM
- May require a premium subscription with a third party music provider.
Garmin Vivo Active 4
Garmin Vivo Active 4 can be a good option if you want to create your own playlist and listen to your favorite tunes on your watch and that too wirelessly.
- Black classic watch with Pulse Ox Sensors that can measure respiration, menstrual cycle, stress sleep, heartbeat, hydration, and more.
- Lithium Polymer batteries provide a battery life of up to 8 days in smartwatch mode and up to hours in GPS and music mode.
- With Safety and tracking features, your location can be sent to your contacts.
- Garmin Pay for the contactless shopping experience.
- Garmin Coach to keep you on your toes.
- Connect IQ store lets you download apps, widgets, watch faces, and more.
- With a screen size of 1.3 inches, the water is water-resistant as well. The touchscreen works seamlessly and is visible in the sunlight as well.
- Cheaper than other brands with the same features.
- Fast ability to download music.
- Doesn’t have a speaker.
S300 2 in 1 Smartwatch and Bluetooth Headset
This watch is the correct example of showing how much watches have revolutionized over time. This watch is from the brand called Pady- wearable technology is two in one combo of a smartwatch and a wireless Bluetooth headset. Do you really need anything else for enjoying music when on a run or when you’re running errands?
With the sleek design in black color, it comes with TWS earbuds inside this smart bracelet. The screen measuring 1.3 inches is a TFT touch screen.
How does it work?
- Take the earbuds out of the bracelet and pair them automatically.
- Press and hold 2S on the earbuds to boot.
- If you wanna turn them off then long-press 2S.
- To charge the earbuds place them back in the bracelet. Press and hold 5S until the blue and white light flashes alternatively.
- Either of the two earbuds can be used independently and together.
- Compatible with most smartphones like Android 5.0 and iOS 8.0 or above.
- Bluetooth earbuds are a big plus.
- Available in only black color.
Vapeonly 2 in 1 Smartwatch and Bluetooth Headset
This watch from the brand called Vapeonly will give you a new and renowned experience of music as it comes with TWS wireless headset with it.
Unlike most other headphones, these are designed in such a way that they will not provide any sort of discomfort to your ears even if you wear them for a longer period of time.
You can connect it to your phone and voila, now you’re all set to receive calls, chat, and receive push notifications. All the things that you would usually do on your phone are now doable on your watch.
Impressive features are listed below:
- Waterproof IP67
- Magnetic Charging
- Heart Rate Monitor
- Blood Pressure Monitor watch
- Monitors calories intake
- Remote Camera
- Built-in Bluetooth 5.0 chip
- Strap material is of high quality
- The headset is made up of ABS+Silicone
- Multisport mode
- Looks unique and is compact because of its shape.
- High Definition Sound Quality of 6D
- The size of the earbuds are a little big
Garmin Fenix 5 Plus
This sturdy looking watch is again from the brand Garmin which gives a lot of amazing features for its users like Garmin contactless pay and Garmin Coach. Let’s look at what different features this watch has.
500 songs can be easily stored in the watch and can be connected with Bluetooth headphones for phone-free and wireless listening.
For adventurers who loves music :
With the music lovers, this watch is also the best choice of adventurers as it is equipped with premium multisport GPS and includes a color TOPO map featuring trend line popularity routing to help you find and follow your path. Considering the adventurers the makers of this watch used a rugged design to match the vibe.
Built-in navigation sensors include a three-axis compass, gyroscope, barometric altimeter as well as multiple satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS, Galileo).
The battery lasts for a longer time than other watches of this price. In smartwatch mode, it can run up to 10 days and in GPS mode with music, it can run up to hours.
With worldwide map type its dimensions are 1.9 x 0.6 x 0.6 inches (L x W x H). The material used is stainless steel or Diamond-Like Carbon (DLC) titanium bezel.
- Available in a lot of cool colors like yellow, grey, white and of course black.
- Available in different sizes ( 5 Plus. 5X Plus, 5X Plus).
- Different styles are also available (Sapphire, Glass).
- Bluetooth headphones are sold separately.
Donest MP3 Player Clip
The brand called Donest has introduced a clip that has 16 GB storage and supports an MP3 player. Hilarious, isn’t it?
This touchscreen clip can be connected to Bluetooth and USB and its supported standards include, MP3, AAC, APE, FLAC, WMA, and WAV.
You can fast forward a song if you want to listen to a specific part of the track by going back to the main menu. It is well equipped with a professional intelligent digital noise reduction chip that stores the sound of the original track.
Donest watch comes with a detachable strap and clip, you can wear it any way you like. Clip it to your T-shirt or wear it on your wrist, your choice.
- An external memory card can be inserted (Micro XDXC).
- Supports Ebook reading.
- One button lock.
- Not compatible with Audiobooks, Audible, and iTunes.
- No stopwatch function.
Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2
Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 comes with different faces, finishes, and bands so that you can wear it on all your looks. Its built-in sleep tracker helps you to get a better night’s sleep as it measures your stress levels by its calm app.
Following are the Supported Applications:
- Sleep Monitor
- Heart Rate Monitor
- Comes in two different sizes (40 mm, 44mm) and a lot of cool colors.
- 3 Different styles are available, Bluetooth, LTE, Bluetooth Golf.
- Lower price than other brands.
- Doesn’t have a USB port.
So these were the 7 best watches for listening to music. With this many choices, your brain must have got baffled but if you closely monitor all of these have different functions. Choose the one that fits your needs and requirements perfectly. If you decide to buy any of these then do come back and comment on this article.