In this Trendy World, trendsetters want everything to be trendy and should help them to stand out in the crowd. Every individual wants that his/her watch should not only show time but also have multiple features adding elegance to their look. But even with several features, the watch should not be overpriced or out of an individual’s budget.
Every consumer is different so his needs. Some want a fitness watch whereas some want a classic watch; some want leather whereas others prefer silicone or rubber watches. The most common want among buyers is that they want a luxury watch but at a reasonable price. Consumers are not likely to sacrifice when it comes to their dream watch. Many watches have an elegant finish but are not up to the needs of a consumer.
Smartwatches should be user friendly and should have an excellent battery life to withstand. But finding a dream watch among the sea of watches is a bit hasty. Sort listing among so many websites and brands can be tedious and confusing. So we have a list of some watches that are worth every penny. With the best built-in quality to cost-efficient and fulfilling needs, every need of the consumer; these watches are shortlisted among thousands of watches over hundreds of websites and best brands.
So, we are going to guide you through some best men’s watches, with a brief description of every watch – its features, pros, and contras mentioned alongside. Following is a list of 12 such multitasking and cost-effective men’s watches :
Garmin Instinct Rugged Outdoor
This rugged, reliable outdoor GPS watch by Garmin is built to the US military standards for thermal, shock, and water resistance. The watch is made up of silicone material and is totally rash free and sweatless. This stunning watch can also monitor the estimated heart rate, activity, and stress. Use the Traceback feature to navigate the same route back to the starting point.
- The Traceback feature can navigate the starting point or registered location.
- Heart rates are generally estimated accurately.
- Water-resistance (up to 100mm). You can wear it while swimming.
- It creates a little problem while connecting to the smartphone.
Bulova Men’s Brown 96A120 BVA
This watch by Bulova is made up of stainless steel dial and brown leather strap, giving it a classic look. It has a slightly domed mineral crystal look, with a case diameter of 42mm and thickness of 11.2mm. The classic look compliments every attire of the consumer. And is suitable for any individual who is looking for a classic watch with a modern touch in it
- Have a classic look which compliments every look.
- Shows date accurately and don’t need a daily check.
- Water resistance; but can only resist water splashes but not swimming.
- Battery needs to be charged every alternate month.
Samsung Galaxy Watch 3
A Samsung watch with a mystic black strap and case diameter of 45mm. If you are tired of managing so many things and want to leave your phone behind give this watch a try. This watch gives you freedom to call, text, stream music with Bluetooth. With a single charge its battery can last a day. With so many features, the price is definitely reasonable. It also monitors stress level and offers insights for better sleep.
- Automatic sleep tracker, estimates heart rate and also monitors stress.
- Shows date accurately.
- Reasonable price with so many features.
- Needs a Samsung Galaxy Health Monitoring app on your galaxy, not accessible to without a Samsung smartphone.
- Bulky look and not recommended for a small wrist.
This watch by AERFA brand is a consumer’s dream watch. Easily accessible to android and IOS smartphones, it can receive/make calls, send and receive SMS, has a pedometer for tracking steps, an automatic sleep tracker and monitors blood pressure accurately. Easily adjustable to smartphone’s bluetooth and is very useful and friendly. It’s an ideal watch for someone who is very busy and doesn’t have a hand free.
- User friendly, accessible to any smartphone.
- Despite having so many features it is pocket friendly.
- The date needs to be changed daily.
Seiko Men’s SSC139
Seiko is an excellent mechanic manufacturing company by Calvin Klein. It has a stainless steel back, with a leather black band. The case diameter is 43mm, the thickness is 12mm and the glass is of Japanese quartz. It can be charged with solar energy which is an amazing feature added on with the alarm setting.
- Water resistant upto 330 feets, and can be worn while swimming.
- Solar powered battery.
- Alarm feature is not for a sound sleeper and noisy environment.
- The quality is not too up to the mark, the leather band worn down within one month.
Invicta Pro Diver
This watch by Invicta has gold-toned stainless steel with a vigorish crystal dial and a rubber strap. The case diameter is 51mm. The watch has three dials with an hour, minute, and second dial, date, and also GMT. It is also a chronograph watch i.e, it can also be used as a stopwatch. A complete traditional watch with an informal look and it is user friendly.
- It can estimate a Second Time Zone.
- 100mm water resistant, can withstand swimming.
- This watch definitely gives a royal finish to its look.
- The crystal is brittle and may break if not handled with care.
Fossil Men’s Townsman
Fossil is an American inspired brand making quality and fashionable leather accessories. This watch has 24mm bandwidth, mineral crystal, with a brown leather strap and a strap buckle. It is suitable for short period swimming and showering as it is water-resistant up to 50m(165 feet).
- Awesome leather quality,durable material.
- Have an elegant mechanical finish and attractive look.
- The watch had to be wind manually before every use.
- Should not be worn even while washing hand.
Fossil Gen 5
This another watch from Fossil gives a case diameter of 44mm and a case thickness of 12mm and provides a black digital watch. Google Fit can monitor heart rate, detect walking distance, running, and biking using the watch’s sensor. It can also estimate calories burnt by the number of steps walked in a day, and you can store it as it offers a memory of 8GB(1GB RAM). The best part of this watch is it can be easily connected to any android device via Bluetooth and can be made/receive calls and texts.
- Fast charging; full charge within two-three hours.
- Last longer with smart battery mode.
- Doesn’t support Google pay and the voice of calling is often disturbed.
- Songs can’t be downloaded.
Suunto Military Outdoor
Suunto makes amazing watches with lots of specifications but not are overpriced. This watch is an altimeter that tracks your vertical movement, a barometer that tells the trend in air pressure, and compass points the way. It also predicts sunrise and sunset for over 400 locations, predicts storm,s and has an inbuilt Storm alarm sensor. It has a very stylish design- a smoky black finish- with a handful of variations. The features of this watch make it absolutely price-worthy.
- Its barometer can predict weather for several locations, so you can plan accordingly.
- Very easy accessible and setup, connects with Wifi easily.
- Not at all water resistant, not recommended for swimming or showering either.
Another stunning yet pocket-friendly stainless steel bracelet watch from Bulova with a Japanese quartz analog display. This watch is ideally designed for Divers as it can resist water up to 984 feet (300m) can be used for swimming, scuba diving, and snorkeling, or any other marine sports.
- Less expensive than any other diving watches.
- Can measure depth of the water
- Very old version and not attractive in looks.
This model by Citizen has Eco-drive technology with a stainless steel case and anti-reflective crystal dome with a fold over clasp. It can be used as a stopwatch combined with a display watch. The other intricate features of the watch include a calendar, alarms, dual dials- an hour and minute subdial, countdown timer, and a digital backlight. The case diameter is 44m and 12mm of case thickness.
- The watch is very cool and attractive in looks.
- Can easily be used in broad daylight as it is anti- reflective.
- Bulky and very heavy weighted; not for a small wrist.
This is yet another stunning watch series from Seiko. It has a case thickness of 12mm and a case diameter of 39.5mm with a sapphire crystal, designed with a leather calfskin strap, a green dial, and clasp- buckle. The inner rotating dial is a brilliant feature, this feature is bidirectional. The watch is a traditional watch and suitable for all formal events.
- Have an elegant sapphire crystal.
- Water resistant and can be worn while swimming.
- Can’t be used in day light because of its reflective nature.
- Slightly Overpriced compared to its features.
This was what watches are worth money. All of these watches have some pros and cons over each other. Select the watch according to your need. We tried our best to list the best watches from amazon. Click here to find more luxury watches available on amazon.
Best Dress Watches Under 200 dollars
Best Watches For Men With Big Wrists